Oral-B Genius 9000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun - Purple Orchid
- With Gum Guard Assistant: Shows you the areas where you are applying too much pressure to prevent gum problems
- Up to 100 percent more plaque removal: Round head cleans better for healthier gums in 30 days vs a manual toothbrush
- 100 percent brushing coverage: The only brush with position detection that sees where you brush and guides you to never miss a zone
- Protect your gums: Pressure control reduces brushing speed and SmartRing alerts you if you brush too hard
- Know you brush the right amount of time with the 2 minutes professional timer
- Six brushing modes including PRO clean, whitening, gum care and sensitive
- Never run out of battery: Dual charging travel case charges both your toothbrush and phone with one plug
- distinct round head does all the rest. It removes up to 100 percent more plaque than a standard manual toothbrush for healthier gums and makes your smile whiter starting from first day of brushing by removing surface stains. Not only this, but the toothbrush helps you protect your delicate gums with the proprietary SmartRing and pressure control technology that reduces brushing speed and alerts you to be gentler if you brush too hard. Last but not least Genius 9000 in Orchid Purple comes with a Lithium-Ion battery that lasts up to 12 days with 1 charge. With Oral-B Genius 9000 Orchid Purple, you can't go wrong in brushing. No wonder Oral-B is the recommended brand by dentists worldwide.
- Oral-B Genius 9000 Orchid Purple electric rechargeable toothbrush is compatible with the following replacement toothbrush heads: Cross Action, 3D White, Sensi Ultrathin, Sensitive Clean, Precision Clean, Floss Action, Tri Zone, Dual Clean, Power Tip, Ortho Care.
- How To Use Your electric toothbrush? Wet the brush head and apply toothpaste. Place the toothbrush in the mouth and turn on. Guide the brush head slowly from tooth to tooth. Hold the toothbrush head in place for a few seconds before moving on to the next tooth. Brush the gums as well as the teeth, first the outsides, then the insides, finally the chewing surfaces.
- Safety Warning
- Periodically check the cord for damage. If the cord is damaged, take the charging unit to an Oral-B Braun Service Centre. A damaged or non-functioning unit must no longer be used. Not intended for use by children under age of 3 years. This appliance is not intended for use by children or persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, unless they are supervised by a person responsible for their safety. In general, we recommend that you keep the appliance out of the reach of children. Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the appliance. If the product is dropped, the brush head should be replaced before the next use, even if no damage is visible. Do not place or store the charger where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. Do not place the charger in water or other liquid. Do not reach for a charger that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately. Do not modify or repair the product. This may cause fire, electric shock or injury. Consult your dealer for repairs or contact an Oral-B Service Centre. Do not disassemble the product except when disposing of the battery. When taking out the battery for disposal, use caution not to short the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals. Do not insert any object into any opening of the appliance / charging unit. Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. This can cause electric shock. When unplugging, always hold the power plug instead of the cord. Use this product only for its intended use as described. Do not use attachments which are not recommended by the manufacturer. If you are undergoing treatment for any oral care condition, consult your dental professional prior to use.