Ekulf Interdental Brush
- Designed to remove plaque and improve gum
- Plastic coated wire prevents sensitivity
- Supplied with an extra grip holder and a separate extender that doubles as a hygienic brush cover
- Handy pocket size makes them ideal for use at home or when travelling
- 12 brushes per blister pack
The cap can both be used as a handle enlarger or as protective cap for the brushhead
High effective cleaning between teeth
400-600 filaments in each brushhead
Tynex filaments that easily adjust to the anatomy of the teeth
Plastic coated non-corrosive metal wire
Does not damage dentures
Grip enlarger for better control
Plastic cap for protection of the brush or handle enlarger
6 different sizes to fit all interproximal spaces
A complete interdental seris for all interproximal spaces
Each pack contains 12 brushes.
Step 1: Use the most appropriate size interdental brush for each space. The brush should slide easily between the teeth without being forced, ensuring the bristles and not the wire are in contact with the teeth.
Step 2: Move the brush in and out without twisting.
Step 3: In order to achieve the right angle to reach spaces between the rear teeth it will be necessary to flex the handle between thumb and forefinger. Try to avoid bending the wire itself and this will weaken the brush head.