Aquafresh Milk Teeth Toothpaste - 50 ml
- Low abrasivity
- Specially designed for children 0-2 years
- Free from artificial colours or flavours
- 24 hours sugar acid protection formula*
- Baby-friendly gentle mint flavour;Strong on protection but gentle on little teeth, 1000 ppm fluoride;*follow a healthy diet and brush twice daily as protection decreases between brushing;
Milk teeth aren’t practice teeth, so taking care of them means you are helping to ensure that, when the time comes, children's big teeth (waiting in the gums) come through healthy and strong.
The enamel on your baby’s milk teeth is more susceptible to attack.
So Aquafresh's dental experts have come up with a special formula that’s not only tough on decay, but also less abrasive than regular toothpastes.
Aquafresh Milk Teeth Toothpaste is free from artificial colours or flavours and has a gentle baby-friendly minty taste.
Start using as soon as your baby’s first tooth emerges.
Recommended level of fluoride for children 0-2 year to help strengthen and protect teeth from decay.
How to use
- Use a smear of toothpaste for children aged under 3 years
- Brush your baby's teeth twice a day
- Talk to your doctor or health visitor about what is best for your baby's teeth
- Your baby should visit the dentist every 6 months
Always follow the label directions: Brush twice a day and not more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out
- Free from artificial colours
- Free from artificial flavours
Aqua Hydrated Silica Glycerin Sorbitol Titanium Dioxide Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Xantham Gum Disodium Phosphate Sodium Monofluorophosphate Sodium Saccharin Aroma Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Calcium Glycerophosphate Limonene Contains: Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.8% W/w (1000 Ppm Fluoride)
Directions. I recommend... You use a smear of toothpaste for children aged under 2 years. You brush your baby's teeth twice a day. You talk to your dentist or health visitor about what is best for your baby's teeth. Your baby visits the dentist every 6 months. You log on to www.aquafresh.co.uk for some more helpful oral care tips. Children aged under 2 years: use a smear of toothpaste for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. Children of 6 years and younger: use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources, consult a dentist or doctor. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Talk to your dentist or doctor as soon as possible if you experience swelling of the mouth or face. The ends of this carton have been glued down. Do not use if carton ends are open.
Please be aware that unless expressly indicated otherwise, Cooking Marvellous are not the the manufacturer of this product. Product packaging may vary from what is shown on this listing. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our listing. Please always read the labels, warning and directions provided before using or consuming the product.
- 1 x Aquafresh Milk Teeth Tooth Paste 50ml