- Children need a higher level of fluoride in their toothpaste as they get older
- Aquafresh Big Teeth toothpaste is good for older children
- Great minty taste
- Combination of red, white and green stripes
- Simultaneously strengthens enamel, freshens breath and protects teeth, gums and gaps
- 24h sugar acid protection
- Fluoride protection 1450 ppm
- Specially designed by dental experts to help protect mixed teeth, gaps & gums
- Child-friendly fresh mint flavour
- Cavity protection
New adult teeth are not as strong as you think. Enamel on new adult teeth is softer and more vulnerable to decay and the mix of little and big teeth makes them more difficult to clean. As your child gets older, their diet may change to include more sugars from food, drinks and sweets that are then converted by plaque into acid, the key cause of cavities.
Aquafresh Big Teeth toothpaste is a Triple protection low abrasion foaming toothpaste specially designed by dental experts for children aged 6+:
- 1. Strong teeth. 24 hour Sugar Acid Protection is provided by active fluoride that helps strengthen enamel and keep teeth protected against sugar acid attack throughout the day.
- 2. Healthy Gums – Aquafresh Big Teeth Kids toothpaste gently cleans teeth with brushing, helping directly remove plaque deposits.
- 3. Fresh Breath. Child friendly fresh mint flavour.
Help ensure adult teeth come through healthy and strong
Follow a healthy diet and brush twice daily as protection decreases between brushing with twice-daily brushing.
How to use:
Always follow the label directions:
Brush twice a day and not more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out. Children of 6 years and younger: use a pea sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing.
Aqua Hydrated Silica Sorbitol Glycerin PEG-6 Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Aroma Xanthan Gum Titanium Dioxide Carrageenan Sodium Fluoride Sodium Saccharin Limonene CI 74260 CI 74160 CI 73360
Directions. I recommend... Your child begins to brush their own teeth with your help. Your child brushes their teeth twice a day. You talk to your dentist about what is best for your child's teeth. Your child visits the dentist every 6 months. You log on to www.aquafresh.co.uk for some more helpful oral care tips. For children aged 6 and under, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing to minimise swallowing. If using fluoride supplements consult your dentist. The ends of this carton have been glued down. Do not use if carton ends are open.
Min Age Limit (Advisory): 6 Years
- 1 x Aquafresh Big Teeth Tooth Paste 50ml